Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man wins gender discrimination lawsuit
(03-22-2018, 11:35 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Can you even do that with the government?  They don't seem to be high on subjectivity.  Probably for this reason.  Although I have to confess to not being intimately knowledgeable of Austrian government.  Their Emus are cool though.

How are you not intimately knowledgeable of Austrian government. I see that as my personal failing.

Knowing the actors a bit, this case is of course strange. Gender quotas are a favorite topic and talking point on the "left", and the person handing out the job is a) female and b) left, and knowing the actor I have no doubt favoritism was the main factor in that hiring.

The person suing for not getting the job is a) male and b) a staunch right winger. Chances are b) was more of a deciding factor than a), but a) is what you can obviously sue for these times, so he went there.

I don't know if that helps you though. And Emus are distinctly un-cool, they can't even fly and just do nothing all day long, don't help the GNP the tiniest bit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man wins gender discrimination lawsuit - hollodero - 03-22-2018, 01:16 PM