Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man wins gender discrimination lawsuit
(03-22-2018, 06:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: History shows us no. I’m sure there are plenty of small businesses that discriminate on all sorts of basis, but you can’t have it wholesale

(03-22-2018, 07:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  Not at all.

And I have some history lessons that prove I am right.

Honestly I do not know where anyone would be left without wholesale. There are plenty of business in this country.

Back in the 60’s-70’s and even 80’s yes you are correct but these days I do not see it. Maybe in some small town, but honestly why would you be there if you fell into a group who could be discriminated? I am certainly not moving to or trying to find work in Dearborn Michigan.

When you discrimminate you honestly hurt your business. Using me as an example, I don’t want anyone prancing around but there is no way I wouldn’t hire any gays. They are great for business. I always try and have a nice variety of staff. It’s not the United Nations or anything but I am not afraid of diversity. I must have someone who speaks Spanish/Portuguese and French.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man wins gender discrimination lawsuit - StLucieBengal - 03-22-2018, 10:17 PM