Poll: How confident are you that the Bengals push thru with more weak starter upgrades leaving you satisfied once draft is over ?
100 % confident they follow thru with more weak area upgrades that will satisfy me once draft is over
76 to 99% confident – Nearly convinced Bengals will change approach this time around to my liking
51-75% - More likely than not they push thru with upgrades that have me satisfied Post draft
50/50 – Just not sold on them changing enough but just maybe they will – somewhat puzzled
26-49% - More likely than not they pull up short leaving me unsatisfied after the draft
1-25% - Slim chance but some chance they see weak area upgrades thru to my liking
0% confident – Bengals likely already out of comfort zone & won’t make final upgrades I want
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence Bengals push thru with more weak area upgrades leaving you satisfied -Poll
(03-24-2018, 03:02 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 100%.

With 11 picks and the players we currently have on the team im having a hard time making up a scenario where all 11 picks make the 53 man roster.

We have extra ammo and should be able to address any and all areas of concern. Even if we go a surprise route and grab a DT DB or TE in the first we still have the picks to bolster depth elsewhere.

I dont think going to TJ or Hopkins or Redmond or Westerman at C would be a downgrade from Bodine. And i expect improvement from Evans vigil lawson and Willis.

We have weaknesses but not kiss of death we are doomed weaknesses

Lot of truth to this. I don't see how we get worse from here on out. We would really have to screw this Draft up, like every pick
be terrible. But if we get one good Center we are way better than last year right there man. We have a decent O-line coach now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence Bengals push thru with more weak area upgrades leaving you satisfied -Poll - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-25-2018, 05:33 PM