Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas denies birth certificate
(08-31-2015, 11:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I think we need to bring back the 1924 immigration act . With a few slight changes. The ban can be on Central Americans instead of Asians. At least until we get the illegals sorted out. About 10 years then let them in at the 2% of current legal Amercian citizens born in that country

The we can start pairing down the illegals here. Highly skilled illegals get a path. For themsleves only. Low skilled illegals get a work permit, then they have that time to find a sponsor who will take on financial responsibility for them for 10 years. Just like a normal legal immigrant.

I would imagine we would see a lot of illegals marrying Amercian citizens at that point which is fine because they would be taking responsibility for them.

I think the CRA of 1964 may actually prohibit what you suggest here.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas denies birth certificate - Belsnickel - 08-31-2015, 01:44 PM