Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Browns now a threat for us to contend with?
(03-13-2018, 12:31 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: What did I say about the Defense that wasn't right? We have a beast line, we have one all pro LB,  we have two very upcoming  CBs , and a good Safety pairing.

None of it was right. You're delusional.

The Bengals Dline hasn't been "beast" in 2+ years. Hence the DLine's sack total being garbage. I think they were last in the league in 2016 and didn't set the world on fire in 2017, either. They also couldnt stop the run to save their lives last year.

1 stud lb who misses 1/3rd of the season or more on the regular + Lawson doesn't make up for 4 other lost scrubs.

Up and coming CBs aren't verifiably outstanding players. They're potential. One of those "up and comers" has been here for 4+ seasons and finally showed up some in a contract year after being hurt all the time and never seeing the field. When will he be officially "here"? Not to mention DreK getting pooped on doesn't help.

"Good safety pairing"? I guess if by good you mean not good at all and below average. Horrible at turn overs. Horrible at run support.

Your take on the defense is as funny as your notion that talent at the QB position is overrated. Dude, it's the most important position by miles. At this point, I'm pretty sure you're a red headed kid who started watching football in 2011. It's the only way to explain your take on some of this stuff.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Browns now a threat for us to contend with? - PDub80 - 03-26-2018, 11:04 PM