Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Browns now a threat for us to contend with?
(03-27-2018, 02:19 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 1.) Our defense was ranked 11th in sacks with 41 last year how is that Garbage? 
2.) 1 that stud might be the best LB in the game and 2 why doesn't Lawson count again simply because it goes against your point? By the way I am on the bandwagon for drafting a LB in the first RD. RD. Preston Brown should be a solid addition to the core.
3.) What? 
4.) Yeah our safeties are solid not sure what you are watching. Would I like to see more play making sure but there not bad at all. 
5.) If my opinion on QBs is so bad then why have 2 out of the last 3 Superbowl winners been a broken down QB and a backup QB. If my opinion on QBs is so bad then can you answer me why does Eli Manning have the same amount of Titles as Peyton Manning? Why does Terry Bradshaw have the same amount of Titles as Joe Montana? Why does Jeff Hostileter have more titles than Dan Marino?  History has shown that teams with Average QBs win Superbowls all the time not sure how you missed that?

To be fair Jake.....Preston Brown wasn't here when you initially made that post.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Browns now a threat for us to contend with? - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-27-2018, 08:51 AM