Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McConnell wants to remove hemp from controlled substance list.
**** that turtle necked S.O.B.  NOW he wants to take up Gatewood's crusade?  PPPPFFFFFTTTTT!!!!!  FOR DECADES, he and his cronies used this as a way to demonize Galbraith to the Kentucky voters, now, all the sudden, he's on board?  I guess there's some big potential donor wanting to gobble up land and grow hemp now.  

If Mitch and the rest of the criminal syndicate had gotten on this sooner, we may have been able to turn our family farm to profit in order to save it when my father had his strokes.  It would have been about the only sustainable cash crop that could have been grown there (old cattle farm in hill country).

I guess they were right, Gatewood WAS about 25 years ahead of his time.  Too bad our "leaders" were too tied up in timber, petro-chemical, and big oil interest monies to listen then.

I will be anxious to see who is behind this push, because one thing's for certain....if it involves Mitch, there's a payout somewhere.  He sure couldn't be bothered with water shortages in Eastern Kentucky.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: McConnell wants to remove hemp from controlled substance list. - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-27-2018, 10:01 AM