Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need to learn Christian forgiveness and look past Trump's past actions!
(03-28-2018, 02:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: We have leaders who claim that we are a Christian Nation.  Leaders who base their interpretations of law on their religious beliefs and who claim we need God (the Christian one) back in our country.

At the same time they refuse to forgive those who broke laws and served their punishment.

If one arrest and jail time "outweighs" signing up to serve this country we have lost all meaning of what "christian" means.

Not that I didn't know that already...but pointing out the sheer hypocrisy of those who continue to claim it is what I do. Smirk

Forgiven does not mean without consequence, and what exactly would you like some elected representative to do?  

I know you want to get a jab in, and that's fine, and usually I get the jab, but this one makes no sense.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need to learn Christian forgiveness and look past Trump's past actions! - michaelsean - 03-28-2018, 02:10 PM