Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need to learn Christian forgiveness and look past Trump's past actions!
(03-28-2018, 04:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll admit I'm Christian but I do clip the edges of my beard,

WTS, Leviticus is in the old testament, that's more of a Jewish/hebrew thing than a Christian one. But to the scripture I am against anyone mistreating a foreigner in our land, but if the law of man says they must go, then they must go and from what i understand we do so in a humane fashion.

Bottom line is this thread tries to create a correlation where none exists and is feeble in nature, but as long as you are willing to continue to bury yourself, I have no problem helping out with the dirt. 

I think he wants a Christian monarch.  Someone to rule as a Christian, and can change laws at will.  Now we just have to decide which denomination of Christianity.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need to learn Christian forgiveness and look past Trump's past actions! - michaelsean - 03-28-2018, 04:15 PM