Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need to learn Christian forgiveness and look past Trump's past actions!
(03-29-2018, 11:13 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't know if he was a substance abuser or not, but that's not what he got in trouble for.  He was delivering cocaine.  Maybe that was to feed a substance abuse problem?

Actually he stated he was delivering the drugs to help a friend. 

Now that we are talking about the case and not the faulty premise of the OP, I am torn by this case just as others are. I know there are expedited paths to citizenship connected with Military Service and have read over 100,000 immigrants have received citizenship connected with their service. 

For some reason this guy chose not to take advantage of those paths or was ineligible because he was not honorably discharged from service (apparently came up positive for marijuana on a urinalysis). He states he believed he became a citizen when he enlisted, this I find almost impossible to believe. Every solder has a form known as an Enlisted Records Brief and on that for your citizenship is plainly stated. Also each Battalion size element has a security section designed to issue clearances.

In this case it appears he had no interest in obtaining citizenship until he found out that his crimes could lead to deportation. As to the PTSD: I know many who suffer (hell, one might be typing right now) and I do not know of any who have turned to illegal drugs for treatment. It is real and needs treatment. Hopefully he finds the help he needs in Mexico.   
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need to learn Christian forgiveness and look past Trump's past actions! - bfine32 - 03-29-2018, 12:44 PM