Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom: Why raising my son made me question what female empowerment is doing to boys
(03-30-2018, 11:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Boys need to be needed. They need a role. You can not treat them the same as a girl. Nor can you treat a girl the same as a boy. They think and act differently. This is why they have specific roles within the family.

Currently we are on a path where men become disposable. That will have major repercussions for us as a society.

Very true! Not sure about men becoming disposable, except in the feminist mind, but the rest is true. It’s in our nature I believe to provide not only strength, but wisdom as well to the known evils we see in the world to protect our family. We can become needy when sick, because we are weak in the threshold of pain compared to a woman. Yet typically, That is one of the few weaknesses we have compared to women.

It’s not a woman’s fault, because as you said, we are built differently. We cry, but less. We gossip a little, but much less. We are not built to love & hate so quickly, and then love again in minutes like women. We are stronger in many ways other than physically, but more so powerless over them entirely. They have the kitty!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom: Why raising my son made me question what female empowerment is doing to boys - HarleyDog - 03-31-2018, 12:22 AM