Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade
(03-31-2018, 06:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lots of ways we could of went and done better that is for sure, but we are here now and i think we still have a shot if we
get a top tier Center and the OT positions improve. Sounds like this is the route we are going and with Pollack i have some
faith that even the worst players on the O-line will improve.

Need to study up more on Hurst and the TE's, the one i watched specifically last year that i was impressed with was Mark
Andrews but he is not a good blocker which is something our coaches seem to always want in our TE's.

How is Hurst blocking wise?

He is acceptable as a blocker.  At lot like Gronkowski and Eifert is, but not Reggie Kelly.  His strength to me is him not shying away from contact, he isn't afraid to truck someone over.  He also has great hands and will fight for the ball.  I see him and Eifert to be about the same as far as caliber of player. 

The real question mark is how long can he last?  Will he go down like Eifert has?  Or will he be a bit more durable? 

Now if Eifert and Hurst stay healthy, then we can expect a great season this year and we will have Hurst next year if Eifert doesn't resign here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade - YsCascadia - 03-31-2018, 07:16 PM