Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade
(03-31-2018, 10:09 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: One thing that bums me out is that Hurst will be 25 when the season starts. Other than that, I think he'd probably be my number two or three tight end this year.

I am not one to buy into the age thing.  Mainly due to the fact that most players don't stay on a team for more than 3-4 years.  So him being 25 is a non-issue.  I do have injury concerns, but I have that with any player that we draft.

Eifert is a great example, he was younger and didn't have many injuries in college, but has been seemingly made of glass throughout his career.  I am impressed that he signed the deal he did as that shows character from a player to realize that he didn't really earn his rookie contract and is willing to give it one more year.

As to him being the number 2 or 3.  He was considered a top prospect last year in a deep class of TEs, so I don't know how he could be so low on your list in a class of weak candidates, however that is your analysis.  Most of the experts have him as the top guy and the 2nd guy isn't close.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade - YsCascadia - 04-01-2018, 10:21 AM