Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom: Why raising my son made me question what female empowerment is doing to boys
(03-30-2018, 05:58 PM)Benton Wrote: Really, I think it's a mountain out of a mole hill. We should raise our kids to be good people, to treat each other with respect and fairness.

(03-30-2018, 07:02 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Here's an idea: teach all of our children to be strong and independent. Accept that all children need that message, that they can be their own, individual person. That their strength and individuality is in who they are and is not tied to whether they have a penis or a vagina (or color of their skin, sexual orientation, etc.).

(03-30-2018, 10:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Teach your sons and daughters to view the opposite sex as equals. Encourage all children to be independent, strong willed, but also empathetic and capable of discussing their emotions. Teach your kids to respect the bodies of others

Don't overthink it.

Agree with all of you guys.

Teach all children the same values and everything will work out fine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom: Why raising my son made me question what female empowerment is doing to boys - fredtoast - 04-02-2018, 10:00 AM