Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The left doesn't want to take your guns!
(03-29-2018, 10:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So, perfect timing for my time on the naughty list.  I've been told numerous times that the anti-gun types (let's be honest, which consists almost entirely of the left) don't want to confiscate our firearms or repeal the 2nd amendment.

I could go on, but the point is made.  Please don't waste our time claiming the ultimate goal isn't confiscation and repeal.  You all got too excited and the mask slipped, a lot.    

Seems like when I claim you made this argument you get upset with me for "putting words in your mouth" or accuse you of making an argument that you never did.

So, are you claiming that a poll which shows that only a MINORITY of democrats support repealing the 2nd amendment somehow proves you are correct?

Do you have anything other than you own imagination that show that a majority of "the left" are in favor of repealing the second amendment or confiscating all guns?

I need to know exactly what you are trying to claim before I can address what you are trying to claim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The left doesn't want to take your guns! - fredtoast - 04-02-2018, 12:37 PM