Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade
(04-02-2018, 03:13 PM)YsCascadia Wrote: Why do you think his snap count is so low?

I will give you that for some reason we won't play good quality players.  However when Eifert was out Uzomah did not step up.  When the star TE goes down then you would expect the snap count for the back ups to increase.  With the increase snap count his stats should be greater. 

You may even insinuate that Dalton didn't have the time to get him the ball due to the pressure.  However Kroft's stats and snap count increased when Eifert went down and Dalton had time to find Kroft.  Just not Uzomah.

You may like the guy, but I am not impressed.  I would be content with us going Hurst in the 1st.  Then rolling out Eifert, Hurst and Kroft at the start of the season.  Tell Uzomah to stay in shape and work on some things and if he is available, sign him back should somebody go down.

But Ceej's didn't go up that much; last year they did and we saw the decent output, until Eifert returned.

This year, there were less TE snaps used (for whatever reason) for routes and Cethan ******* Carter was used for a bit in the first half of the year (I have absolutely 0 clue why, butterfinger'd loser), instead of giving those snaps to either Kroft or Ceej.

Anyways, a 3 TE set with them 3 will be more than fine, otherwise you will have too much talent and won't be able to take advantage of it; like the Jordy Nelson thread from a month ago; a pick of Hurst would absolutely not hurt the team, but you don't need it.

At all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade - Truck_1_0_1_ - 04-02-2018, 03:23 PM