Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade
(04-02-2018, 02:10 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Hurst is at best the third best te in this class. Give me goedert and gesecki over Hurst any day of the week and twice on Sunday.that said I don't want us to draft a te high as I don't believe that he is a major need. Minor one. Not Major.

Which talking head are you listening to?  None of them have Goedert or Gesecki higher than Hurst. 

Both of those guys aren't very good blockers.  Hurst is adequate in that department.  I think Gesecki has been compared to Fleener and that isn't the type of TE we need.

Now TE is a need, especially since everyone seemed to want us to take Howard last year.  If TE was a need then, it is still a need now as it hasn't been addressed yet.

With 25 picks between our 1st round and 2nd round selections we should be able to nab a top rated OC in round 2.  With 2 picks in the 3rd round we can pick up a decent OG (possibly and OC/OG hybrid) and even nab a LBer.  I wouldn't even be surprised if Gesecki is still available in the 3rd round.  That was when Travis Kelce was drafted in 2013, so not out of the realm for him to be there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade - YsCascadia - 04-02-2018, 03:28 PM