Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade
(04-02-2018, 03:23 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: It was addressed they resigned a better option in the already proven Eifert.  Problem with the poor draft selection in the past and just last year in Ross is that we shouldn’t of had to resign the injury prone Eifert....we should’ve been able to let Eifert walk cuz we should’ve selected Howard last ur.  Not the forever worthless ross  Almost tho dude

No it wasn't addressed.  At best we have Eifert for this year and then have to sign him to a bigger deal next year.  At worst, Eifert is injured and he leaves at the end of this year.

Yes we should have taken Howard.  I think Ross was a Zampese guy and that was why we took him.  However we did take Ross (who, with any luck will actually get to play), and you don't ignore a need because of what we should have done last year.  You don't hope that Eifert stays healthy all year.  You plan for the future, Hurst would be an Eifert replacement and if Eifert stays healthy this year, then we will have 2 TEs that can do damage to the defenses.  One blocks while the other goes out wide.  Switch it up throughout the game and keep the defenses guessing. 

Keep them both blocking and allow the RBs to make plays.  Supposedly Mixon is a good back.  I don't see it, but many loved the selection, so if he is that good then give him the blockers to prove he wasn't a waste.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade - YsCascadia - 04-02-2018, 03:40 PM