Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade
(04-02-2018, 03:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: But Ceej's didn't go up that much; last year they did and we saw the decent output, until Eifert returned.

This year, there were less TE snaps used (for whatever reason) for routes and Cethan ******* Carter was used for a bit in the first half of the year (I have absolutely 0 clue why, butterfinger'd loser), instead of giving those snaps to either Kroft or Ceej.

Anyways, a 3 TE set with them 3 will be more than fine, otherwise you will have too much talent and won't be able to take advantage of it; like the Jordy Nelson thread from a month ago; a pick of Hurst would absolutely not hurt the team, but you don't need it.

At all.

I know that Uzomah's didn't go up.  Even with Eifert out, he didn't get the snaps.  My question is why?

As you said, they went with Carter (agree) and not with Uzomah.  There had to be a reason for it, maybe some locker room / practice stuff, but whatever, Uzomah didn't make an impact.

A Hurst pick would be like the Eifert pick.  Planning for the future, while bringing in a guy that can play immediately if needed.  We had Gresham when we drafted Eifert and many didn't think Eifert was needed then and many didn't like the selection.  However it was a sound selection (I remember a guy got attacked for it on the other board) as Gresham wasn't retained.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade - YsCascadia - 04-02-2018, 03:47 PM