Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade
(03-31-2018, 04:12 PM)YsCascadia Wrote: Yes, getting rid of PA was the highlight of the off season for me.  I like what Pollack has done in Houston and Dallas so he should be able to rehabilitate our OLine.

However, I would theorize that had we had done any combination of Zeit, DeCastro or Glenn, then we may have actually won a Play off game or 2 and who knows possibly a SB.

A line that has bookends Whitworth and Smith with the OG being any of those 3 would have given Dalton more time in the pocket as well as making our RBs more successful.  The following year we picked up Eifert and Bernard and that would have been where our Post season success truly began.  We would have had AJ Green, Eifert, Bernard, Sanu and Jones Jr, with Dalton having the time to plan his retirement during each snap.  We would have had this for 3-4 years.

I agree that getting an OC in the 2nd round is more ideal than trying to get one in the 1st.  If you ask 10 different people who the best OC is in this draft, you would get 10 different answers.  If you ask those people to name the best TE they will give you Hayden Hurst.

Really?
I would say Dallas Goerdart for best TE in draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade - Mike M (the other one) - 04-03-2018, 02:56 PM