Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump poll rebounds on CNN poll
(04-03-2018, 03:28 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It holds more weight than you just saying it is so without anything to back it up. Of course, I also look at the citations in Wikipedia, which would have taken you to this for the quote: https://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/17/politics/trump-approval-rating-rasmussen/index.html

Lol cnn

Even they say Rasmussen got it right in 2016. Obviously they are Doing something right, you shouldn’t just dismiss it because they aren’t sharing the secret sauce. Heck if I had something that Was working and making me money I wouldn’t share with my competitors.

And is it that dusturbing for you to acknowledge that he is gaining traction with the American people? It is what it is, and I remember having to sit an accept it when I saw Obama gaining approval even though I knew he was a beta and a coward on multiple levels. You on the other hand thought he was just fine. You didn’t see me on here pissing and moaning about any poll showing he was gaining traction.

Relax, for every point he gains now he will lose them in a month or so then gain them back. It’s all part of the deal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump poll rebounds on CNN poll - Dill - 03-30-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Trump poll rebounds on CNN poll - Dill - 04-03-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: Trump poll rebounds on CNN poll - StLucieBengal - 04-03-2018, 03:42 PM
RE: Trump poll rebounds on CNN poll - Dill - 04-03-2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Trump poll rebounds on CNN poll - Dill - 04-04-2018, 10:10 AM