Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scotish man convicted for "offensive speech"
(04-03-2018, 09:08 PM)hollodero Wrote: I said he threatened it. Which he did.

Also, that Obama tapped some folk - I heard Merkel, and that's all I need to know - is something I never really liked about him. So how does that work. Because of Obama, does Trump get a freebie on calling the media enemy of the people now? Do these unrelated things equal out somehow?

And lastly, to me FOX is a republican propaganda outlet. I guess it's because of donors and money and tax cuts and such. But that's your state media, congratulations, it really looks like Kazachstan TV.
I mean, talk about obvious bias. Trump listens to FOX, changes policies because of FOX, retweets FOX, recruits personnel from FOX, dines with Hannity. It doesn't get much closer than that.

Well, then there's really not much point in talking to me, right. Keep that in mind.

Obama wired tapped James Rosen , his parents, and the ASsociated press.

Trump calling them out is not even close to the same,

Fox is a private corporation. We don’t do state media like Europe does. But inwill give you its corporate media. It’s another issue.

As far as talking with you..... you will miss out on being mistaken for Arturo lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scotish man convicted for "offensive speech" - StLucieBengal - 04-03-2018, 09:55 PM