Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Prince Recognizes Israel’s Right To Exist
(04-05-2018, 10:50 AM)Dill Wrote: You know about the Daily Wire, but do you  know anything about Ben Shapiro, Lucy?

(04-05-2018, 11:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I do.

This is a story from the atlantic

Actually you just proved that you do not.

The interview in The Atlantic was brilliant.  Goldberg asked some very pointed questions and MbS is a master at rhetoric.  But the Prince did not once mention Kushner or Trump. Obviously the Prince would agree with anyone who wants to oppose Iran (see: Israel) but here is what he said when asked if Trump understood the Iranian situation better than Obama. 

Goldberg: I’m curious about Donald Trump and Barack Obama on this issue. It seems you think Donald Trump has a better understanding of this issue than Barack Obama.

MbS: Both of them understand it. I believe that President Obama had different tactics. President Obama believed that if he gave Iran opportunities to open up, it would change. But with a regime based on this ideology, it will not open up soon. 

Not a single word of praise for Trump or Kushner.

Also when Shapiro made this comment "Kushner’s efforts on that front may have helped undercut the possibility of serious Arab violence in the wake of the Trump Administration’s decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem in Israel. Kushner reportedly brokered that outcome by working around Rex Tillerson’s State Department."  Who did you think he "brokered" a deal between?  Kushner went around Tillerson to get his wife's dad to agree with him on moving the embassy to Jerusalem.  Jared's "efforts" had zero influence on how the Arabs reacted. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saudi Prince Recognizes Israel’s Right To Exist - fredtoast - 04-05-2018, 08:02 PM