Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade
(04-04-2018, 08:49 PM)Steve Wrote: if they pick a TE at 21 there will be boos heard live....
Eifert's back.....even though there's no guarantee how long he'll hold up the TE position just isn't that important this year imo....
if OT Wynn is there I bet he's the pick......if he's gone i'd say Hernandez ...
i'd say OC in rd #2.....Price or Ragnow
just seems like "smart" moves".....
great value & fills a huge need on both picks.....

There were boos whne Eifert was picked.

As far as importance.  If TE was important last year, then it is important this year.

I am not against taking OLine.  I am usually on board with getting more top tier OLine guys.  As I said in 2012, I wanted us to go back to back OLine with both of our 1st round picks.  If I were the Browns GM, I would take Saquan Barkley with the 1st pick and Quentin Nelson at 4 and finish up with solid OT and OG in the 2nd round 1st and 2nd pick and with their final 2nd round pick possibly get a QB.

So I am a huge fan of getting Oline guys and wouldn't complain with us selecting one in the 1st and 2nd rounds.

However, TE is a need and this class isn't deep at TE.  It is deep at OLine and we will have access to great talent in the 3rd and 4th rounds.

I would rather get the best TE in the draft and pick up a OC in 2nd and a OC/OG in the 3rd. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade - YsCascadia - 04-08-2018, 06:38 PM