Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade
(04-08-2018, 07:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, since they signed Eifert for a year, and Kroft has proven to at least be serviceable, you wait on TE until next season.  Go with what the draft has to offer.  Don't try to pound square pegs into round holes.  

This draft class is sort of a blessing for the Bengals.  It's OL rich, and the Bengals are currently OL poor.

I would agree with you if Hayden Hurst wasn't a good TE.  However he was considered a top TE last year (not the top, but in consideration) in a draft that was rich with TEs.

I like the Eifert signing.  However he has also been injury prone.  If he can stay healthy, then great, him and Kroft would be a nice team.

I will say though, that a healthy Eifert and Hurst with Kroft as our 3rd would be better than Eifert, Kroft and Uzomah.

We do need Oline, however in a rich draft for OLine, you can afford to wait until the 2nd and 3rd round, even the 4th to address those needs.  Especially when you consider that guys selected in those rounds this year will only be marginally different than those selected in the 1st, at least where we are picking in the 1st.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade - YsCascadia - 04-09-2018, 07:41 PM