Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade
(04-09-2018, 07:41 PM)YsCascadia Wrote: I would agree with you if Hayden Hurst wasn't a good TE.  However he was considered a top TE last year (not the top, but in consideration) in a draft that was rich with TEs.

I like the Eifert signing.  However he has also been injury prone.  If he can stay healthy, then great, him and Kroft would be a nice team.

I will say though, that a healthy Eifert and Hurst with Kroft as our 3rd would be better than Eifert, Kroft and Uzomah.

We do need Oline, however in a rich draft for OLine, you can afford to wait until the 2nd and 3rd round, even the 4th to address those needs.  Especially when you consider that guys selected in those rounds this year will only be marginally different than those selected in the 1st, at least where we are picking in the 1st.

Sure, he looks good.  But, just how NFL ready can he be?  If you look at South Carolina St.'s 2017 Football schedule, I really don't notice too many opportunities for him to have played against any top tier competition.  I'm not saying that the kid can't play, just saying that he might need a couple years to develop to NFL caliber.

Last year, I was really big on the TE from Toledo, he had done tremendous things in college.  Had good size, speed, measurable, etc.  Today, I can't even tell you his name without looking it up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am not happy about the Cordy Glenn trade - SunsetBengal - 04-09-2018, 07:49 PM