Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Construction Of The Wall Has Started
(04-10-2018, 11:39 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "You're getting a new Corvette and your neighbor is paying for it."

"Sweet!"

"Ok, here is your new Corvette."

"That's just my old Volkswagen Jetta."

"Yea, I gave it a new paint job and put new tires on it. It's a Corvette. That'll be $1,000,000"

"Thanks for following through with your promises. I can't believe the liberal media won't report about how much good you are doing"

Oh man, I can imagine the next election where we have "YOU GET A FREE WALL" Trump versus "YOU GET A FREE CAR" Oprah!  In both cases they get the masses all fired up and cheering before the tax man shows up and gives them a bill to show them what "FREE STUFF" costs for the average American schlub.

Then again, the right-wing has been buttering us up with promises of FREE JINOGISM for decades now.  Remember when Reagan was going to give us a laser-based defenses system AND lower our taxes?!  He sure wiped the floor with Mondale who admitted he and Regan would both raise taxes and offered little to no laser-based promises.  How about Obama and his FREE PHONE promises?  

Oh politics, you sure don't change much.  

Actually, this also reminds me of when my cousin asked me if I could try to fix his computer. I found out that his crazy ass wife had literally clicked on every YOU WIN A FREE XXX and downloaded every FREE DOWNLOAD OF XXX banner the internet could throw at her. Lordy loo, what a mess. Then again, I can't blame her because how often do you luck into being THE 1,000,0000th VISITOR TO THIS WEBSITE and get a FREE PRIZE!!!!!??? Quite a lot, actually.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction Of The Wall Has Started - Nately120 - 04-10-2018, 11:43 AM