Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Prince Recognizes Israel’s Right To Exist
(04-11-2018, 01:59 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I’m sure it’s fascinating in its own right.   If I want to go to a muslim country we will go Azerbaijan.  Baku is cool.  

As for these Muslim countries who exploit their people yet have great cities.   I could care less, it bothers me more that they are enslaving people.  

I don’t have any patience for these hardline muslim countries.  So for that reason I don’t go there, not until at least I have seen everything else or they straighten themselves out.  Iran for instance used to be cool.  Now it’s a disaster.

You'll still like America if we enslave people, though--and if our money enriches Middle East slavers.

Did you look closely at the pictures above?  Qatar is doing very well. People don't go there because they want to go to a "Muslim country." They go there to see a 21st century city, with 21st century amenities.

[Image: die-skyline-von-doha-katar-6ee6b8a0-4219...height=500]
[Image: 1703120859469_Qatar_PROPERTY_Qatar_ThePe...ment_1.jpg]

Baku has about one modern  office building built in the last 20 years. Why don't they get off their butts and find some natural gas, like Qatar did?

[Image: Baku2964444552.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saudi Prince Recognizes Israel’s Right To Exist - Dill - 04-11-2018, 01:26 PM