Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I think Ross produces this year
(04-09-2018, 10:20 PM)BengalChris Wrote: How much should we expect from a #9 overall WR pick?

In the dark horse/dud thread I see people listing Ross as a dark horse hoping he'll push LaFell for playing time this year. That's awfully low expectations for a #9 overall pick isn't it?

The fact that no one is even talking about him earning a starting spot for game 1 this year tells you just how little people on this board expect from him.

What I want to see from him is getting on the field, making plays and helping the team win.

I didn't like the pick because I felt it was a mega reach by Mike Brown for a guy with one productive college season (in a weak defensed conference) and with a significant injury history. Just not the kind of guy I'd spend a top 10 pick on. Let someone else spend their first round pick on that guy and get a guy who's going to have impact sooooooooooon.

well..... for WR sheer SPEED is a big deal.  Yeah, you do need to make catches ( Alford never showed that)  Ross made plays  on a high grade team.   the Best 40 time EVER? Okay, if you can't fit that into your strategy, you  ain't trying. he does not have to be a Steve largent type.  Just  going deep ,he stretched the d.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why I think Ross produces this year - 3wt - 04-06-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: Why I think Ross produces this year - redwood - 04-13-2018, 12:08 PM