Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests
(04-21-2018, 12:09 AM)Benton Wrote: Dunno about a peace prize, but I'm anxious to see how this goes. NK halting their program would go a long way to stabilizing that region. But I've got to wonder what we're offering. They aren't doing that for free.

This would be huge if they can pull it off for the Region and the world. My concern is history tells us not to trust NK.

As for what to they get, they get massive sanctions lifted they are killing NK. I don;t think NK ever though Trump would get China to join in on any sanctions, but he did and that also was a big deal. We heard Trump will piss off China with a trade war, yet Trump seems to have China working closer with US on trade than they have in decades. We heard Trump will start a war with NK, yet he may be on the verge of peace which is a sharp contrast in a very short time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats

Messages In This Thread
RE: NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests - Luvnit2 - 04-23-2018, 11:20 AM