Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests
(04-23-2018, 12:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: As seen in most of the responses there are a lot of "ifs" in this so far.

NK has shown to be unreliable with their promises in the past.

I heard a story this morning that said part of the reasoning to stop the testing is NK may have HAD to stop because of damage to the mountain where they test too.

Trump might have fallen into a good thing here despite his lack of understanding on the issues and his, shall we say "colorful" style of communicating with other people.

I love how people attack Trump acting as though they are more in tune with the issues than our POTUS who is surrounded by experts. His colorful way of telling people screw political correctness, I will tell you in layman's terms my thoughts seems to be working with China, NK, France, Japan and many others while critics like yourself fail to realize his communicating is getting results in DC and around the world which most can't and did not. Obama was a great speaker, but a lousy get it done President. Trump tells us what he is going to do and then he does it. Obama told me if how I could keep my doctors and save $2500 with Obama Care. He said it gracefully knowing it was a lie. I find it ironic Obama is never held to task for his massive lie that effected personally hundreds of millions of Americans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats

Messages In This Thread
RE: NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests - Luvnit2 - 04-23-2018, 12:59 PM