Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests
(04-23-2018, 12:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love how people attack Trump acting as though they are more in tune with the issues than our POTUS who is surrounded by experts. His colorful way of telling people screw political correctness, I will tell you in layman's terms my thoughts seems to be working with China, NK, France, Japan and many others while critics like yourself fail to realize his communicating is getting results in DC and around the world which most can't and did not. Obama was a great speaker, but a lousy get it done President. Trump tells us what he is going to do and then he does it. Obama told me if how I could keep my doctors and save $2500 with Obama Care. He said it gracefully knowing it was a lie. I find it ironic Obama is never held to task for his massive lie that effected personally hundreds of millions of Americans.

I love the knee jerk defense of Trump from people who claim to know more than everyone else too.   Smirk

Calling people names (Slimeball, Little rocketman, etc,) is not being non-pc...it's being childish and borish. If you would have read my post without the MAGA Glasses you would see that I mentioned the timing seems to have fallen in Trump's favor.  That's all.  Like Reagan with the Berlin Wall the natural progression lead to the person being there at the right time.

Nothing Trump said or did was different other than his inability to have an adult conversation in public.  He has not gotten anything "done" with NK other than make steps to legitimize a dictator by promising a meeting with him.  And NK has done nothing they have not done in the past with promises of denuclearization.   

The rest is moot to the conversation about NK, but I will say plenty of people took Obama to task for that.  My guess is you saw some people that did not so you think he didn't get enough heat for it.  That's your problem, nobody else's.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests - GMDino - 04-23-2018, 01:11 PM