Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests
(04-23-2018, 04:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Booming economy? GDP of less than 2% and worst in our history. Come on man.

Obama focused on job killing measures like Obama Care while Trump focused on jobs before he got in office. A bad economy was finally on the upswing, but Trump understands the economy and jobs and make that his primary focus while dismantling ISIS which previous guy could not figure out.  So I disagree, I think he has worked on everything he said he would and kept his political promises. H needs help from Congress on immigration and offered more for the Dreamers than Obama offered, yet the Democrats said no.

Jobs?  Like the Carrier plant that sent the jobs to Mexico anyway?

Or the manufacturing jobs that rise and falls regularly?

How about  that economy "finally on an upswing"?

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/

Quote:
  • The economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.
  • Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 4.1 percent after inflation. The gain was 3.7 percent for just production and nonsupervisory employees.
  • After-tax corporate profits also set records, as did stock prices. The S&P 500 index rose 166 percent.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance dropped by 15 million. Premiums rose, but more slowly than before.

Obama inherited a recession and oversaw not only a reversal but also an improvement.

Trump has had one budget so far.  We won't see any results from the GOP Tax Bill until next year.  But we do know it will increase the deficit by a trillion dollars.  Which will be bad for the country.

I mean you can believe anything you want.  You have your own opinions.  But there are facts too.  Those aren't opinions.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests - GMDino - 04-23-2018, 04:49 PM