Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests
(04-23-2018, 08:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course it was directed at you; as you were the first to bring other issues into the forum (I even bolded the line for you). Does the line I bolded appear to be trying to stay on topic?

No need to apologize though; as it is who you are. You couldn't acknowledge something that appears to be a very good thing without bringing up Trump's "cluelessness". Just don't reprimand others for going off topic when you were the first to do so. 

I was referencing the POTUS and his "colorful" way of addressing people in relation to the NK situation.  His lack of understanding the issues also covers international deals like the one he wants with NK.  I'm not sure where I went off the rails like luvnit by talking specifically about the economy...which I then did address briefly.

I guess you felt that warranted a personal attack and an attempt at a "gotcha".  So, if you say so.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests - GMDino - 04-23-2018, 08:34 PM