Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests
(04-24-2018, 12:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You lose when you look at unemployment and job growth, no facts for you stating Trump has not grown jobs and reduced unemployment. Fact check and snopes are 2 known liberal propaganda arms of the left. No, we have no idea what the tax bill will do long term, we have opinions of what it will do, opinions that do nor factor in higher labor participation rate and many other factors. So, yeah you too have an opinion, but as you said we won;t know actual outcome on tax law changes to benefit the middle class for many years

I never said Trump didn't have job growth during his first year.  I said your claim that Obama did a poor job with the economy is demonstrably wrong.

But at least you can not see the difference between an opinion and a fact (the tax bill).  If that could be applied to any future comments that would be great.  However it is not *my* opinion...it is the educated guess of those who study such things and have the data to back it up.  Does that mean they will be 100% accurate?  Of course not.  It does mean it is more than one of us just guessing and espousing our opinions on what might happen.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests - GMDino - 04-24-2018, 08:53 AM