Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests
(04-23-2018, 11:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll take you at your word that you were referring to the NK issue only with the bolded statement. Luvnit, much as I did, took as a general statement of disdain in efforts to mitigate a good outcome.  

(04-23-2018, 11:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We took it that way as that was the intent.

I think we ALL want a good outcome.  Whether it is a result of good planning, good luck or a combination of both.  I cited Reagan and the Berlin Wall for a reason:  While Regan had good intentions his policies were only a part of the end result.  Having Gorbachev in office, the collapsing of the Russian economy, the rising of the youth movement in Easter Europe...all of those things happened to happen during Reagan's terms in office.

I don't think Trump has a "plan" short of what he always does: Bully, name call, bluster and let the people behind the scenes really try and work on the things he doesn't care about or care to understand.  But if it all works out that's good for all of us.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests - GMDino - 04-24-2018, 08:59 AM