Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES!
Round 1: A+ They basically got a starting LT and Center with their 1st pick thanks to trade with Bills
Round 2 : B Great Safety that will be valuable against AFCN opponents like Brown and Josh Gordon.
Round 3: B Decent pick for a DE, seems to be a guy with a lot of drive and potential.
Round 3 (pick 2): C I think they should have taken a chance on Orlando Brown here instead.
Round 4: B- I'm okay with this, not thrilled. It adds a player that might have been drafted higher if not for injury and adds depth to RB position.
Round 5: B Like it or not CB is a position of need. I think this was a good pick for where it landed.
Round 5 (pick 2): C I think they should have grabbed guard Wyatt Teller here or OT Jamarco Jones since they didn't take Brown in round 3.
Round 5 (pick 3): C- Okay I mentioned above CB was a need but a bit over kill picking another one here for thier last pick before round 7. I think they should have picked Luke Falk here as a good backup QB and possibly a starter some day. Maybe he will fall to round 7 but doubt it.

Overall grade: B-
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES! - George Cantstandya - 04-28-2018, 05:19 PM