Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES!
Honestly I’ll give it a C. We did get some decent players but not difference makers. This is not a win now draft. This is a 2 years from now maybe some of these guys develop draft. We should have moved around and gotten guys that can contribute right away. Instead we traded back to pick guys on our board and players who fell when we should have been moving around to get players that can contribute to this team now. Philly who just won the Super Bowl used this draft to get even better.

Instead of picking up a bunch of cb’s why were these not o-line picks? I’m sorry but the best way to help out your defense is for the offense to be able to stay on the field. We had the worst o-line in the league and we only added a center and LT. NOBODY’s job should be safe on this o-line! If Glenn does go down we are screwed again at tackle. We can’t carry 9 db’s which means we know we are going to cut or add these guys to the practice squad. This should have been the plan for the o-line instead. Bring in as much competition as we can at the biggest need on this team.

Defense would not have been as bad last year if they didn’t have the snap count they did. We didn’t need a running back in the 4th. Mixon, Gio, and Hill are good enough to handle the load. Especially if they were running behind a new o-line that actually knew how to block.

I’m sorry but outside of free agency which I thought they did a nice job and the selection of Price in the first I don’t see how this draft helped make this team better this year or next. We are wasting the talent we have on the team now by not making moves to help this team win now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES! - scottyd33 - 04-28-2018, 07:50 PM