Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES!
(04-29-2018, 06:21 AM)Weazzel80 Wrote: I give them a C.

I like all the players we got, but I always do. I'm not happy about ignoring the offensive line for yet another year. Glenn and Price are nice, but with how bad our line was last year and with how many picks we had; we should have done more. Last years mistake was trusting what was already on the roster; we are still doing that with the right side of our o-line. We brought in competition at pretty much every spot except Guard and Tackle; two of our biggest needs.

I hope to be proved wrong though.

I agree 100%. I’m still pissed the Bengals did take another early Guard or Tackle for the right side & I believe this lack of a bold move will haunt & cost the Bengals this year.

Don’t get me wrong though, I really like the Bates, Hubbard, & Jefferson picks. I think they are potentially great players & at areas of need. However if the Bengals would have traded up in the 2nd round & took Hernandez or Daniels I would have popped champagne bottles as that would be filling a greatest need.

All that said I’m really confused on what the Bengals did Day 3 Rounds 4-7 & personally not happy with many of these picks.

Final Grade:
C +
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES! - bambino5130 - 04-29-2018, 10:58 AM