Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES!
Here's my grade: A

#12 pick was turned into
LT Cordy Glenn & C Billy Price A++
The team needed a Center and wasn't going to find a better one on the waiver wire. If the team had waited until the second round to take a Center, the top 3 prospects would have all been off the board. The team correctly just took their guy and moved on.

S Jessie Bates B+
We needed a deep safety and not one in round 5. With better RTs off the board already, the team stuck to their board and traded back enabling them to move up in the 3rd, which got us a LB we probably wouldn't have gotten with the last pick in the 3rd round. So I like the maneuvering with this pick.

DE Sam Hubbard A-
I had seen analysts mock Hubbard to NE much earlier. We need a replacement for Michael Johnson and maybe Sam is the guy.

LB Malik Jefferson A
Should be an immediate upgrade over Vigil. With Brown, Jefferson and Burfict our LB corp suddenly looks much better than what we had last year.

RB Mark Walton C-
Team can't seem to go a whole draft without picking an injured guy. At least the team waited until the 4th round to spend a pick on an injured player. Insurance in case Bernard gets injured? Injured injury insurance. Sad

Who knows if these guys will contribute at all.
CB Devontae Davis
DT Andrew Brown
CB Darius Phillips - Erickson's replacement as returner???
QB Logan Woodside
OG Rod Taylor
WR Auden Tate
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIVE ME YOUR BENGALS DRAFT GRADES! - BengalChris - 04-29-2018, 11:00 PM