Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P&R Zombie Apocalypse Human Resource Inventory / Social Experiment
(09-03-2015, 10:39 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That's funny because I'm pretty good at escalating situations pretty quickly.

I'm a physician assistant, degrees in biology and PA studies.  I treat almost anything which walks through the door age 2 and up.  ACLS certified.  Perform lots of procedures like suturing and fracture management.  Ortho and infectious disease are probably my two strongest topics.  Strong background in trauma management thanks to my background as an Army Battalion PA.  I could fill in as a vet if needed (with some reference material for species specifics.)  I'd want to raid a pharmacy and a Tractor Supply store/vet clinic to hoard medications shortly after the start of the zombie apocalypse as part of the priorities of work (security, weapons/ammo procurement, food/water supply, maybe the medication procurement at this point although with a large enough group you could plan and conduct missions simultaneously.)

Former infantryman and Army Ranger, no problem planning and conducting raids to procure said pharmaceuticals; expert in small arms, demolitions, and small unit tactics.  Additional skills as a jumpmaster, pathfinder, air assault; if you have a plane or a helicopter I can throw you out of it, set up a DZ/PZ, or sling something underneath it.  Survival and mountaineering training.

Previous jobs include research scuba diver and boat captain, research lab assistant, stable groom, construction and farming, experience operating heavy machinery (cranes, dozers, backhoes, etc). If you're familiar with Right Path Resources profiles I'm a strategic thinker, MENSA member, and I can teach you how to fish and/or hunt, fitness enthusiast.

Now which one of you owns a decommissioned nuclear missile silo?  I learned there are quite a few for sale around Cincy.

I bet I can drink more than you. :nunchuck:

Messages In This Thread
RE: P&R Zombie Apocalypse Human Resource Inventory / Social Experiment - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 09-03-2015, 12:48 PM