Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ says Ross is healthy and explosive again
(05-05-2018, 01:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I understand you too Chris, nice post.

It is unfortunate how it has turned out but that pick could be a great one and we just do not know it yet.

In that Draft we could of traded back and grabbed Cam Robinson sure, but it didn't happen and i like Cordy
Glenn better anyways. Same with if we grabbed Elflein who ended up being the 32nd ranked Center last year
according to PFF. Bodine was ranked 25th BTW. I like Price MUCH better than Elflein for us from what i saw.

In the end it might of turned out for the better especially if John Ross, Cordy Glenn and Billy Price turn out
like i think they might.

Yes, I agree that Glenn is better than Robinson and Price is better than Elflein. So we did end up better at those two spots, just not last year.

If Ross really does put it together then our 32nd ranked offense should be much, much better. Also, if he does put it together and Eifert stays healthy, Dalton will have a multitude of excellent targets and the running game should have more room to roam.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ says Ross is healthy and explosive again - BengalChris - 05-05-2018, 10:07 PM