Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporter On New Email Dump That Reveals Secret Inner Workings Of The EPA
(05-10-2018, 05:22 PM)hollodero Wrote: Ah no, the issue is rather because it's leftists complaining, you'd better circle your wagons without even bothering about the merit of the accusations.

Source

Yeah, he allegedly also gave his staff a list of countries he wished to travel to and asked them to find a reason for him to go there.
Swamp=drained.

I will add that Pruitt chose not to prosecute major cases of pollution in Oklahoma, his home state, to the point that one local river (I'm not sure if there's more), was so contaminated from chicken poop (I kid you not), from nearby chicken industries, that even today it looks green. I don't have the citation for this, but I'm stating what I heard on a radio program. I'm sure Dino or maybe even Matt might follow up with links here. By no means am I implying that they are my lackeys or that I would think of them that way Tongue , just that they have a passion for citation that will probably invite them to to do. I'm basing the fact that Dino has started many threads with stories directly linked and or bumped threads this way, to make my statement.

Edit
The claim from Pruitt was that the incidents occurred before he became state Attorney general ( I hope I remember the title correctly), as if this was a valid or reasonable excuse for making the river unusable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reporter On New Email Dump That Reveals Secret Inner Workings Of The EPA - masterpanthera_t - 05-10-2018, 05:38 PM