Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporter On New Email Dump That Reveals Secret Inner Workings Of The EPA
(05-10-2018, 06:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: I gave a link to the article, in said article these points provide a link for more detail.

Overall, I'd be willing to accept a possible honest explanation for one or two points, maybe. This list is just overwhelmingly long. And it really just deals with his conduct as head of the EPA. There's plenty of questionable stuff before that. It's a bit of a Suh situation, you can get the benefit of the doubt only that many times. Step on your fourth QB and people reasonably stop believing in your innocence.

That being said, my point is made and I don't intend to get deeper involved in some of your ridiculously questionable gov appointments. It's not him fascinating me.

Lastly, eco terrorists? How many casualties do they cause with their terror attacks.
Pruitt underlined his need for super protection - hopefully at least among other things - by providing a picture of his where someone drew a mustache on him. Scary, scary stuff.

Eco terriorists love to use arson. The FBI and other law enforcement seem to think they are a serious threat.

There were about 3-4 things on that list that needs firther scrutiny. A lot of that list was duplicated issues and as you said here are some honest explanations.

Not sure why you think he needs to be fired before all the facts werthe in is beyond me.

If I were Pruitt I would start firing EPA people yesterday. Hire some people who aren’t environmental zealots.

Hopefully the epa will be so weakened by 2024 it will be a shell of itself. That would be a job well done by Pruitt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reporter On New Email Dump That Reveals Secret Inner Workings Of The EPA - StLucieBengal - 05-10-2018, 08:24 PM