Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporter On New Email Dump That Reveals Secret Inner Workings Of The EPA
(05-10-2018, 08:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Eco terriorists love to use arson.   The FBI and other law enforcement seem to think they are a serious threat.  

There were about 3-4 things on that list that needs firther scrutiny.  A lot of that list was duplicated issues and as you said here are some honest explanations.    

Not sure why you think he needs to be fired before all the facts werthe in is beyond me.    

If I were Pruitt I would start firing EPA people yesterday.   Hire some people who aren’t environmental zealots.  

Hopefully the epa will be so weakened by 2024 it will be a shell of itself.  That would be a job well done by Pruitt.

Solid points. Well educated scientists should be fired so special interests can make money and not have to worry about little stupid shit like environmental impact. I hadnt thought of it like that. 

You swayed me with your super solid reasoning. I for one will be a happy camper when we end this radical need for clean water and clean air. 

And just for extra ammo when i use your concepts to argue with friends for keeping Pruitt around, what are some of those nefarious regulations we will celebrate being axed at the small cost of selling out our environmental protection agency to special interests?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reporter On New Email Dump That Reveals Secret Inner Workings Of The EPA - NATI BENGALS - 05-10-2018, 09:42 PM