Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me Too Champion showed it was him too
(05-11-2018, 10:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: That is what I am saying.  There should not be special rules for sexual behavior.

If I had a roommate who let me ride his bike to class every morning I could not be convicted of stealing that bike just because he woke up on morning, changed his mind, and called the police.

If I am a business man who has always accepted late payments without penalty then I can not impose a penalty on a late payment unless I inform the other party that I am changing the rules.

As far as consent to sex if I am in a relationship with a woman I should be allowed to assume sex is consetual unless she says "no".  "No" means "no" but it is ridiculous to say that the rules can change without one party notifying the other.  Why should the laws regarding sexual conduct be different from the other laws that are deemed fair and just by the court system?

Based on your suggestion if a man touched his wife's breasts without asking permission first he could be charged with sexual assault.  That is absurd.

Because sexual assault is an attack on a person, not on property.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Me Too Champion showed it was him too - Belsnickel - 05-11-2018, 10:33 AM