Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me Too Champion showed it was him too
(05-11-2018, 12:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It has to be "enthusiastic"?

Seriously?

A girl can say yes but if she does not say it with enthusiasm it is rape?

That is the way consent is typically defined. Yes. This is due to people being coerced into saying yes, which happens.

(05-11-2018, 12:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is not a burden, but it is also not required.

Notice is only required when something changes.  Notice is not required when everything is the same.

So answer the question about kissing your girlfriend/wife.  Do you ask permission every time?  Kissing someone against their will is offensive contact that is illegal in this state.

The reason I have ignored your question about the asking permission every time is because it is a straw man. I have said, repeatedly, that in a relationship there should be a discussion about what consent looks like between the parties involved. My wife and I know what that looks like and so we don't need to have a discussion about verbal consent each time. But you are trying to build a straw man argument by ignoring my statements about this.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Me Too Champion showed it was him too - Belsnickel - 05-11-2018, 12:47 PM