Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me Too Champion showed it was him too
(05-11-2018, 04:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure we should consider the words of the accused. Do you have any you care to share with the class?

Mellow

Quote:“It’s been my great honor and privilege to serve as attorney general for the people of the State of New York,” Mr. Schneiderman said in a statement. “In the last several hours, serious allegations, which I strongly contest, have been made against me.

“While these allegations are unrelated to my professional conduct or the operations of the office, they will effectively prevent me from leading the office’s work at this critical time. I therefore resign my office, effective at the close of business on May 8, 2018.”

Mr. Schneiderman, 63, denied abusing the women, saying in a statement: “In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/07/nyregion/new-york-attorney-general-eric-schneiderman-abuse.html

Is he lying?  I do not know.

A wide, moral compass once said we should not pass judgement on things and people until we know all the facts.

That may have just been about things he cared about or believed in.  I suppose.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Me Too Champion showed it was him too - GMDino - 05-11-2018, 04:30 PM