Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporter On New Email Dump That Reveals Secret Inner Workings Of The EPA
(05-11-2018, 05:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: China has almost zero enviornmental protection.  I didn’t say we needed zero.  

I believe the enviornment is an issue that needs to be sorted out and protected.  I just do not believe it’s the doomsday level that so many of these enviornmentalists believe.   We need some guidelines and regulations but we don’t need the amount we currently have on the books.  Let’s figure out what makes sense and what is just over the top.   The makes reasonable sense stuff is what I support.  I also think we need to revote on these every ten years to make sure it is still reasonable and working as intended.

So who should decide what is reasonable?  Environmental scientists or shills for industry?

You are so naïve I bet you would let tobacco companies tell you what was healthy as long as they made big profits.  You pretty much blindly swallow anything corporations feed you despite the many years of history we have showing that they value profit over human lives.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reporter On New Email Dump That Reveals Secret Inner Workings Of The EPA - fredtoast - 05-11-2018, 05:46 PM