Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump
(05-14-2018, 12:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Me too and as I said this forum has shown that is impossible. Look no further than Lucie's NK thread:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-GET-THAT-NOBEL-PRIZE-READY-North-Korea-Bends-Releases-Three-American-Detainees

It took until post #3 for some dude to turn it into attempts at shaming instead of a discussion about the issue

OMG. You're still hurt about that?

As I explained: If I say everyone who believes something is dumb I am not calling everyone dumb.

To that exact point: I was very specific about who I was talking about: Anyone who believes A=B without the ability to look at other outside factors.

A direct response to the article.

Anyone who thinks I was talking about them...is on them.

(05-14-2018, 12:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: and by post #27 the administration was being called incompetent. There are countless other example. 

And that's an opinion that is worth of discussion given the moves this administration has made, the number of people who have left/been fired in a record amount of time, etc.

Not sure why that can't be a discussion.

(05-14-2018, 12:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So if you really want to know why there is not more "Exchanges of ideas and facts versus opinions." Looking in the mirror would be a good start. Hell if I wre your "friend" on FB. I know damn well I'd never broach the subject

Luckily my friends have a thicker skin and are willing to discuss individual topics without hurt feelings.

But your response just shows my general experience online is true: Trump fans don't want to talk about him at all. In some cases t seems it's because someone might disagree and they will feel "shame".

At least on this board there is some back and forth worth discussing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump supporters don't want to talk about Trump - GMDino - 05-14-2018, 12:16 PM